Data Modeling | Python | SQL | Big Data ETL | On-prem MS SQL Server & SAS | Cloud-based Snowflake | Power BI | JIRA Project Management | Agile Methodology | Waterfall Methodology | Excel (Pivot & V-Lookup) | HRIS (PeopleSoft & Workday)
LIBERTY MUTUAL (March 2023 – Present)
Senior Data Solutions Analyst • March 2023 – Present
- Compiled large service call center datasets through the extract, transform, & load (ETL) process using SQL in MS SQL Server, SAS & Snowflake to develop BI systems that meet stakeholders’ needs.
- Optimized Power BI KPI dashboards’ performances by modeling flat file data into star schemas.
- Managed AGILE projects using the JIRA software.
- Developed a Python script that organizes & documents the input & output files/tables of a SQL program.
GENERAL MOTORS (September 2014 – March 2023)
Strategic People Analyst • May 2018 – March 2023
- Developed a culture KPI based on a collection of structured & unstructured data using Python NLP & data blending.
- Drove policies that improved engagement 8% during lockdown by researching, building Power BI & Tableau visualization dashboards, & presenting data-driven recommendations to executive audience.
- Managed a culture ambassador team of 10 to find data-driven solutions that increased the engagement within the People Analytics team by 14% above global average.
- Designed & executed ad hoc projects using HRIS (PeopleSoft & Workday) data & WATERFALL methodology to support cross-functional HR teams & develop strategies related to attrition, skill transfer, hiring, onboarding, exiting, performance & culture.
Supplier Footprint Research Analyst • January 2017 – May 2018
- Reduced supplier footprint optimization (SFO) cycle time from 2 weeks to 3 days by developing a Python-based tool that automated most of the SFO data pre-processing workflow & resolved recurrent data quality concerns.
- Saved GM $200M in potential future costs by running SFO analysis & recommending optimal supplier sourcing changes.
Content Optimization Research Analyst • March 2016 – December 2016
- Drove content/layout changes to meet new customer expectations by presenting data to leadership & justifying recommendations.
Instrument Panel Design Engineer • September 2014 – February 2016
- Coordinated workgroups with engineers, managers, & designers to resolve packaging issues while minimizing surface design changes.
FORD MOTOR COMPANY (May 2011 – August 2014)
Content Optimization Research Analyst • September 2013 – August 2014
- Predicted content-driven TGW for future programs by analyzing customer survey data, quality history, & JD Power reports.
- Drove architectural & program content improvements by presenting data to upper management to justify recommendations.
Hard Trim Design-and-Release Engineer • May 2011 – September 2013
- Teamed up with designers & engineers to develop production parts.
- Developed global hard trim failure mode avoidance documents.
M.S.E., Industrial & Systems Engineering [Data Science]
University of Michigan – Dearborn
B.S.E., Mechanical Engineering
University of Michigan – Ann Arbor
Patent #: 8672381
Designed & patented a grab handle that resulted from resolving a safety concern on the 2011 Explorer.
Date of Patent: March 18, 2014